Distant Healing New Service
Betty Caldwell is now offering distant healing sessions by appointment. Clients are experiencing immediate pain relief and healing from muscle and other soft-tissue injuries. For a free consultation to see if this would benefit you, email call Betty at 410 314-2916. Runners and other athletes are especially encouraged to contact Betty.
“Betty’s healing allowed me to participate in races I didn’t think I would be able to compete in. With Betty’s help I finished my races pain free!”
“I always feel better in a few hours after the treatment, and there are never any side effects. Plus, there is none of the anxiety I usually have when I go for a standard medical treatment.”
Statement on Callanish Healing
Callanish Healing is most closely related to energy healing, tapping into the natural healing tendencies of the body. Clients may come for in-person sessions or may have treatments at a distance. Treatments are effective for a variety of stress-related and physical conditions, including reactions to life’s transitions, pain and trauma. Betty has had a professional practice for over 15 years. You will experience unconditional support as you face your challenges and life transitions.
Benefits of Healing Sessions:
The healing work practiced by Betty Caldwell has an impact on the physical, emotional, spiritual and energy levels simultaneously, and may manifest up to 6 months after a treatment. This work will stimulate your own innate healing capacity. In addition, you will learn skills and strategies on how to be more effectively involved in your own healing. Some reasons people come for healing sessions include their:
- Pain from joints, muscles and soft tissue injuries
- Living with chronic pain
- Resolution of trauma from difficult life situations
- Wish for support and insight in the face of overwhelming challenges
- Commitment to transform circumstances that are diminishing their sense of self
- Hunger for a broader spiritual context for making sense of life
- Knowledge that physical symptoms would benefit from a holistic approach
- Pure joy of learning to engage in a process of awakening to life more deeply
For more information, please contact Betty at (410) 314-2916, or email@example.com.